Friday, July 3, 2009

It is by the real that we exist; It is by the ideal that we live. ~ Victor Hugo

Here are my quotes today for Morning with Victor Hugo week :



Our acts make or mar us, we are the children of our own deeds.
~ Victor Hugo



The human soul has still greater need of the ideal than of the real.
It is by the real that we exist; it is by the ideal that we live.
~ Victor Hugo




I was told my entire life that I was too much of an idealist and had to be more realistic. It will never change...Trust me, I've tried by direction of the wise...I'm still that way....but this quote has made me think I was just living bigger and still do !!! I make the same mistakes again and again because of this idealism especially with people but I wouldn't have it any other way. Even through life's disappointments I'm happy within myself for believing in those and helping those when it turned out to be a mess and a bad choice...Basically I'm happy seeing the good in others even if they're bad, and giving people chances when I shouldn't...and helping those who are a lost cause...always been warned by my loved ones..but I continue the same trying...loving..hoping...giving....It simply satiates the thirst to give back and serve no matter the outcome...



"The outcome's interest should not be of importance while emmersed in the deed"


Love Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment